Sunday, September 20, 2009

SPB Software House for PPC/HTC

I own these 2 sets in my pockets nowadays.
HTC Diamond2
HTC P3450


These are the screen-shots of world's leading software house for windows based mobiles..I've been using PPC for almost a 3 years and I'm addicted to it without it I can't digest my food. 1st I had I-mate JAM series but now I got HTC Touch series. ( above both) I'm a big fan of HTC = High Tech Computers. It is based on Taiwan and its owner is one of the richest person in Taiwan. Microsoft gives sole-rights to them to make hardware for their software..Android also available at HTC. Spb is one of my favorite software house which I've been using for almost a year and find it best in all.

Sit back and relax, hold a cup of tea and start looking these screen-shots and I hope you like it as much as I did..I'm lovin' it...

Phone Suit

Spb Mobile Shell 3.0 (Recommended)

Professional Layout


Lifestyle Layout


3D Layout


Spb Diary

Spb Insight/News

Conclusion
There are also many other software by SPB. Visit their Websites for further softwares like spb finance etc and spb games as well.
The last one Spb Insight is best news-reader in all in which you can download everyone Feeds very easily for example, click at new and select 2nd option RSS/Atom Feed URL and insert
http://karachi-kool.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

After putting this URL in your atom bar. You will be able to catch my almost all Feeds and you can update it once in a week via cradle and read it offline..isn't it kool like karachi-kool :)


Bookmark and Share


No comments:

Post a Comment