Saturday, September 19, 2009

I'M SOLE SUPER POWER LONELY & ONLY™



Conclusion:

This is ©opyright Sole-Shoe/Sandal. It is strictly forbidden to copy in your computer and brag to your friends/fiends that these are my sole-shoe.

But it is literally genuine skin and mine Foot Fetish for over a 4 years. I've been using this sandal in my fOOt so I'm feel like Cheetah after wear it.. It is status symbol and wherever I go it makes folks shock and awe.

I wanna be Sole-Super-Power of dA wOrld as soon as possible because time is running very fast and we are getting "Super-fluous" now you can imagine how sUper you are as a Nation whom I call halluci-Nation.... Y?.... Because India and Israel are halluci-Nations.

http://karachi-kool.blogspot.com/2009/08/israel-and-india-are-halluci-nations_17.html


Bookmark and Share



No comments:

Post a Comment