Monday, July 27, 2009

2daY is mah B'day ©













Today is my B-day. I was thinking what to share with you on this 30th B-day of mine. At last I decided to share most favorite poem of mine.

Even though I don't celebrate B-day as much in a show-off way rather I feel sorrow to celebrate because one year being removed from my life and I'm going faster toward my grave without preparation.

I just wanna share one of my life most favorite poem which remain in world's Top-100 poems and I did dedicate to my wife when I proposed her in front of her mom when I was 23 now I'm 30.

The hardest thing in sub-continent is to get marry to any Punjabi-girl because they have gotta Baradari means Punjabi-community and they don't give their chicks into non-community no matter their girls fall in love with any non-community guy. SRK of Bollywood is an example. I and SRK are almost identical in their real love story struggled.

Punjabi always prefer to give their chicks in the hands of their kaka. Punjabi call their cute guys/goys as a kaka(parrot) and you know, I ain't a Punjabi rather I feel Punjabis&Bhutto are product of UK so I call 'em all UK = U-KaKa

I believe Love does occur itself which is a part of our teenage lives and it has no boundaries. You cannot restrict your daughters or sisters to not marry from outside of your community esp when she herself wanna marry with outside of her community guY. If you'd restrict them then society will be decadent as 2day our society becomes esp in rural Punjab and Sindh.

I also believe that everything is fair in war (even kamikaze) and in Love (even marriages regardless race) but should be among believing-woman not wicca-women.

I didn't mean to attack on Punjabis. I like and do listen bhangra-punjabi music and have got many Punjabi friends. Zulfiqar Ahmed Ghummen is an example who lives nearby my house now he's holding Aussie-passport and I also had few Punjabi-friends of my university when I was doing an MBA. My problem you might get from above. That's it.


Anyways, here we go, my idea is to share with you my favorite poem which I think you might and might not hear or read so its Just for You esp for Lovers like me. I hope you'll like it as much as I did. I'm still lovin' it despite a decade b4 i read it.


Words Are Not Enough

The words "I miss you" can not display
The depths of how I care.

The words "I want you" do not betray
The extent of what I dare.

The words "I need you" can not convey
The extent of my prayer.

The words "I love you" do not portray
The heights of my err.


Conclusion:

As I've got no gift on my 30th B-day. My Mom in 06 and Dad in 04 died who often gave me gift mostly money on my B-day and I went to celebrate it with my friends in past. Now no parents and no bosom friend all being died unfortunately :(
I do miss them all, all the times and no one can fill their spaces. Allah may mercy on them and give them some space in Heaven (Ameen)


I wanted to say that I've got no gift yet I have got biggest surprise gift ever. You must be wondering what is it? haan ok lemme tell ya straightforward that Sir Dr Henry Makow has put my blog link via my comment posted under SK nick in his current article and after that I got hits on my blog. He's the real SIR and I just only guY-sir.

I wanna say especially to Dr Makow that the Gift (which is intangible) is far better and far greater than any tangible gift I've ever got. You are in my prayers. Hope I too in yours. Our aim is same and we are on same ark. Our mission is same to expose and expose and more expose (like chicks do for dicks) to Illuminati and their Malevolent agenda and as conditions deteriorate, people will flock to our banner..(Insallah)

Yahweh Bless You In Hereafter Life. All Beauty and Praises due to Allah.
God/Good Bye


3 comments:

  1. masha Allah tabarak Allah!
    many many happy return of the day.
    bohat bohat mubarak ho. sorry for my absence b/c of work load i missed to congratulate on time. any way. best wishes and prayers

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcum back
    thank u dr jk, wazz up? our freedom day cuming so i wrote a article on our so-called freedom day. will be publish on 14 august.

    1st august there will be a new post title Sole VS Soul and later much much more
    staY TUNE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheer up!
    The age of 30 can be great:
    32 can be a wonderful age.
    http://www.whatwasdone.com/Age.php?&Age=30

    After all, it is only half of 60 :-)

    ReplyDelete